New Boats like Passenger Ferries?

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

New Boats like Passenger Ferries?

Postby MikeC » Fri 08 Jul 2005 - 21:27

Hi....
Can We expect passenger Ferries and that kind of boats to use with Motorboat? Regards...Mike
MikeC

Postby Barry » Fri 08 Jul 2005 - 23:16

Mike Hello.

I think the answer is no at present.

Yes in as much we can make whatever we want in static form or floating, but not all boats can be got to float.

I made an old passenger steamer which is in one of my routes but it is not going anywhere.

At present the only movable boats are the Stentec default ones.
And off-line one a a time.

Movable/drivable/sailable function for other boats may become available in later editions. But again no idea if or when.

The other posts will give you a better idea of the position.

Barry

:)
Barry

Postby Timco » Tue 29 May 2007 - 20:53

Hey Barry, you make very nice sceneries!, but I've another question about ships for you ;)

When their comes a new version (know someone as a matter of fact when does a new version end up there?) is it possible to make (by example) a new lifeboat of the type Valentijn of the KNRM? I think it's a nice boat for Motorboatsimulator:

Timco

Postby Barry » Wed 30 May 2007 - 22:24

Hello Timco not sure when Stentec intend to make the next version of Motorboat sim. Maybe after sailsim due November they will announce more about motorboat sim, but maybe a year or 2 away still?

If we can get other boats moving in sailsim and Stentec make boat designer kit perhaps they might do the same for motorboat sim.

There are probably many that could make nice boats as in Virtual Sailor, of all types once Stentec make the functions available to add your own made boats and get them sailing/motoring.

Maybe you could get a motorboat to move in the new Sailsimulator 5 when it comes out, depending on how you set the configuration?

Barry
Barry

Postby Timco » Thu 31 May 2007 - 19:35

Ok, tanx Barry!, maybe I will buy sailsimulator 5 :)
Timco

Re: New Boats like Passenger Ferries?

Postby Archie » Sat 06 Apr 2013 - 05:11

Sounds interesting and it is easy to master interface and controls.
Archie

Postby margen » Thu 07 Nov 2013 - 07:38

I have bookmarked this and will return soon more about it ... thanks for the sharing
margen

Postby xaaobao » Thu 05 Mar 2015 - 14:07

I finally got the download instructions from Stentec. After downloading and installing the programs, I tried out all of the boats included with the program. Any boats and scenery to download?
xaaobao

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General