import delius klasing into wingps

Questions about DKW, BSB and other well known digital charts.

import delius klasing into wingps

Postby fullcane » Mon 18 May 2009 - 23:14

Hi,

does anybody know whether it is possible to import delius klasing digital maps (http://www.delius-klasing.de/shop/thema.php4?thema=4&rubrik=11&urubrik=Digitale%20Sportbootkarten) into WinGPS?

Kind regards
fullcane
fullcane

Re: import delius klasing into wingps

Postby Bernard » Tue 19 May 2009 - 10:11

The charts of Delius Klasing can't be imported in WinGPS 4 Pro. The chart format is not supported.
The chart formats that are supported are DKW1, DKW2 and BSB/NV.Digital
Greetings Bernard

Stentec Support Team
Bernard
Site Admin

Postby Marianne » Tue 01 Apr 2014 - 14:02

news: it will be possible in a few weeks to use the charts of Delius Klasing in WinGPS 5!
Greetings Marianne Kuik

Stentec Support Team
Marianne

Postby KHST » Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:11

Is there any progress of importing charts of Delius Klasing in WinGPS 5. I use WinGPS already since 5 years and I am really convinced of this navigation software. Unfortunately Delius Klasing is the only publishing company offering digital charts from the Bodensee (Lake Constance). I tried the attached navigation software. But I don’t like it. The human machine interface is overloaded, to complicated and to complex. So I really look forward to getting an import to WinGPS.
KHST

Postby Vincent » Fri 26 Sep 2014 - 09:59

KHST wrote:Is there any progress of importing charts of Delius Klasing in WinGPS 5. I use WinGPS already since 5 years and I am really convinced of this navigation software. Unfortunately Delius Klasing is the only publishing company offering digital charts from the Bodensee (Lake Constance). I tried the attached navigation software. But I don’t like it. The human machine interface is overloaded, to complicated and to complex. So I really look forward to getting an import to WinGPS.
As it is said earlier: Delius Klasing maps which are in BSB-format can be imported to WinGPS. And it is also possible to buy Delius Klasing maps in a format which is supported by WinGPS directly from the website of Stentec, but not yet from the Bodensee and Lake Constance.
Vincent

Return to Digital Charts