Badly desigend course and then some +

Brag about your latest multiplayer wins or other sailing, navigation stuff. Basically anything goes.

Badly desigend course and then some +

Postby LaoziSailor » Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 06:21

OK, I;m supposed to be in a 29'er race and these big boats come at me and don't even respect starboard / port rule, common, that is BASIC.
Then we have a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 buoys, they skipped many and still finished?
Protest lodged against all that "finished", "Did Not Compete" -- now I have to go looking for the rule #
The time alloted may be good for the beats, not so for a 29'er. ...just heard the beep, will never make ik.
Bottom line, bad design, bad rule, ...sorry I AM,
tHE ONLY ONE I got on S/B P (nor everybody, but most of them) rule is MrBumper...? ProtesT
Call for cancelation of the event!

PS.
"Shortened Course.

When displayed at a rounding mark the finish is between the nearby mark and the mast displaying the S flag. When displayed at a line that boats are required to cross at the end of each lap the finish is that line. When displayed at a gate the finish is between the gate marks."

was never announced.

Also please DO NOT CONSIDER this a bitching post. I am Han Tacoma-Emons
I have high hopes to making it to the 2016's in my boat, the ChallengerImage

I know this can be cosidered as just a game. I destroyed ove 800 planes in "Flight Simulator" -- NEVER took it as a game and was successful in bringing a plane home after a heart attack on my pilot.

PLEASE do learn the rules and you will have a beautiful future ahead of you.

I have a Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) and there has come a "cliche" phrase, "when you leave your wheelchair on the dock, you become a free person".
LaoziSailor

Re: Badly desigend course and then some +

Postby Archie » Fri 05 Apr 2013 - 14:33

Oh well,good luck on your future endeavor. Just keep us posted on here. It will be great to see some photos as well.
Archie

Return to Lounge