WinGPS4 can't see my charts

Share information and suggestions on Stentec's WinGPS 4 Series programs.

WinGPS4 can't see my charts

Postby pmilne » Fri 09 Oct 2009 - 00:16

The first time I installed WinGPS4 and a couple of charts it worked fine. My PC crashed and I had to reinstall everything. WinGPS and the charts seemed to install ok.

However, now DKW Manager says the charts are there but Win GPS says they are not.

I can't see from the help information how the chart installation works. Can anyone help?

Pete
pmilne

Re: WinGPS4 can't see my charts

Postby Bernard » Fri 09 Oct 2009 - 08:45

Dear Pete,

Can you tell me which version of WinGPS 4 you use? Do you use the ANWB version of WinGPS 4 in combination with the ANWB charts of 2008 and/or 2009? Then you need at least WinGPS 4 Lite http://www.stentec.com/anonftp/pub/wingps/wingpslitesetup.exe.

In DKW Manager you see the charts but in WinGPS 4 -> Charts -> ChartManager you don't see the charts?

If this information does not help you please send some screenshots of DKW Manager and WinGPS 4 Chartmanager to helpdesk @ stentec.com
Greetings Bernard

Stentec Support Team
Bernard
Site Admin

Re: WinGPS4 can't see my charts

Postby pmilne » Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 09:43

Bernard Kamperman wrote:Dear Pete,

Can you tell me which version of WinGPS 4 you use? Do you use the ANWB version of WinGPS 4 in combination with the ANWB charts of 2008 and/or 2009? Then you need at least WinGPS 4 Lite http://www.stentec.com/anonftp/pub/wingps/wingpslitesetup.exe.

In DKW Manager you see the charts but in WinGPS 4 -> Charts -> ChartManager you don't see the charts?

If this information does not help you please send some screenshots of DKW Manager and WinGPS 4 Chartmanager to helpdesk @ stentec.com

Thanks. I had Wingps 4 A, not 4 Lite, which works. I must have downloaded the wrong one to rebuild the PC.

Thanks
Pete
pmilne

Return to WinGPS 4 Series