Pre-purchase Questions

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

Pre-purchase Questions

Postby Mikey » Fri 27 May 2011 - 22:58

Just a couple of quick questions. Any info you can provide, even if you can't answer all questions, is greatly appreciated.

1. Does Motorboat Simulator require product activation/use DRM like Sail Simulator does? This is a dealbreaker so there is no need to answer the rest of my questions if that's the case. If not, read on...:)

2. How involved is content creation? I know Blender, Gimp, etc. I noticed in the scenery design thread someone mentioned something about the 3Dem tool containing spyware, but I have another Dem utility so that's no big deal, as long as 3Dem isn't specifically required.

3. How realistic is navigation capability, navigation aids, radar, weather, etc.?

4. I wasn't able to find much in the way of screenshots for the sim and, apart from the product page, most if what I did seem to be for a rather old version of the product I found on Google. Do you know of any? This isn't a big deal - I'll take even reasonable accuracy over good graphics any day - but it would be nice to see a bit more of what the product has to offer.

Thanks for listening and any replies you can give! :)
Mikey

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General