Download Order

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

Download Order

Postby JodyMiles » Thu 01 Mar 2007 - 19:45

Hi

I seem to have not received download instructions for my purchase of MBS. I see I am not the first to have this problem, is the process not automatic and therefore doesnt work out of office hours?

The money has left my paypal account......

Any help or advice please?

Jody.Miles@Kara-accountants.net
JodyMiles

Postby Stefan » Thu 01 Mar 2007 - 23:45

Hi JodyMiles,

The process is automatic and the e-mail has been sent. The subject should be something like 'Your Motorboat Simulator order'. Perhaps it has not passed your spamfilter. Unfortunately I am at home right now, and cannot sent you the instructions again at the moment. I shall sent you the instructions mail once more tomorrow.
Stefan
Stentec Software Developer

Postby JodyMiles » Fri 02 Mar 2007 - 09:21

Stefan

Thanks for your reply, I have checked my spam filter and nothing has been diverted to junk so it would appear to have gone missing. If there is a problem with our emails not getting through to my work address Jody.miles@kara-accountants.net then I could provide you with an alternative address or perhaps a fax number to send the information to.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Jody
JodyMiles

Postby Bernard » Fri 02 Mar 2007 - 12:21

Hi Jody,

The e-mail has been sent again. You should have the download instructions in your inbox by now.
Bernard
Site Admin

Postby JodyMiles » Fri 02 Mar 2007 - 12:24

Thankyou for that, email received, will look forward to trying it out after work!

Many thanks
JodyMiles

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General