What must I do to install Barry's routes?

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

What must I do to install Barry's routes?

Postby David » Wed 30 Jun 2004 - 01:13

I have downloaded some Barry's routes but I can't install them. How do I install them? Do I need the full version of the scenery designer toolkit? I've only got the demo version of the scenery designer.

David.
David

Scenery Manager!

Postby Exocet25fr » Wed 30 Jun 2004 - 12:33

Click on downloads link on this site, and download "Scenery Manager"!
You d'ont need Scenery Toolkit for install sceneries! :wink:
Jean-Marc
Exocet25fr

Re: What must I do to install Barry's routes?

Postby Barry » Wed 30 Jun 2004 - 20:48

David wrote:I have downloaded some Barry's routes but I can't install them. How do I install them? Do I need the full version of the scenery designer toolkit? I've only got the demo version of the scenery designer.

David.

Hi David you have probably found out by now, but as Jean-Marc says dowload the free scenery manager from Stentec. Install as a single file, scroll to were you installed the file and install to the default folder.

When installled it won't show yet in the opening screen of routes. Start any routes, then Alt/Environment/Sailing area. Scroll to the route and open it.

To get it to show in the opening screen of routes. Alt on computer.Game/Save situation and give it a name.You can use this to start at different positions on the routes. Just give each position that yoo are at on te route a different name.

Just post again if any problems.

Barry.

:)
Barry

problem resolved

Postby David » Fri 02 Jul 2004 - 00:33

Well, finally I've been able to install routes with the Scenery Manager. Thank Jean-Marc and Barry for your help, and congratulations, Barry, for your models and routes.
David

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General