WOW!!:Update1206!

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

WOW!!:Update1206!

Postby Exocet25fr » Fri 05 Nov 2004 - 21:18

WOWWwwww! :D

I installed the new Update1206 for motorboat and it runs very fine for me!
CONGRATULATIONs :lol: :lol: !
ALL SCENERIES WORK FINE NOW....NO CRASH! good news for Altug and Barry! :wink:
I can navigate again with the beautiful KRNM!!!! :D
NICE JOB.......!, THANKS!
I'm not always :twisted: , hé....hé....!
Jean-Marc
Exocet25fr

That is wonderful news, but...

Postby texino » Fri 05 Nov 2004 - 21:27

For the Dutch Koninklijke Marine (royal navy), Stentec has developed the Bridge Simulator. In this program, people can try to manoeuvre a navy ship through a canal with traffic.

Does anyone else find this statement funny? I mean the idea of an actual navy depending on...well you know what I mean.

Smooth sailing,

The international sensation of wild comedy and sensible shoes,

Bozo Texino
texino

Postby Barry » Sat 06 Nov 2004 - 14:05

Hi Texino

Thats what I need for the sail and motorboat sims.
More sailable boats in the same scene (off-line), which would then make a real sailing simulator.

But think I will stick to future editions of just the sail sim in future if more functions are included, as motorboat sim doesn't seem to run too well on ati 9800 pro.

Been making sailing boat models for a train sim, gaff rig sailing boat including rigging using gmax, but what with only having moving boats on fixed track in the train sim but animated water texture horizontally, or the sail and motorboat sim with one boat in a scene to sail off line, and no access to gmax as its needs a plug in and licence by Stentec, don't quite know what the answer is at present?

Barry

:)
Barry

Re: That is wonderful news, but...

Postby Hilbert » Mon 08 Nov 2004 - 13:08

texino wrote:For the Dutch Koninklijke Marine (royal navy), Stentec has developed the Bridge Simulator. In this program, people can try to manoeuvre a navy ship through a canal with traffic.

Does anyone else find this statement funny? I mean the idea of an actual navy depending on...well you know what I mean.

Smooth sailing,

The international sensation of wild comedy and sensible shoes,

Bozo Texino

The navy is not actually depending on this simulator. Is is being demonstrated at events and prospect members can try this simulator.

Hilbert Roukema
Stentec Software
Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General