update 1.1 released

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

update 1.1 released

Postby Hilbert » Fri 21 Nov 2003 - 09:22

Motorboat Simulator 1.1 has been released. Multiplayer is now supported. More information is on http://www.stentec.com/motorboatsimulator_i. License owners can download the update for free.

The new server program is very stable and makes multiplayer sessions reliable. We hope everyone will enjoy the update and multiplayer sessions will get started soon.
Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Postby Jan » Fri 21 Nov 2003 - 12:05

In the "Situation selection option" it would be nice when i could select all installed sceneries, not only those which are delivered with MBS.
It would be better when i could select scenery and boat, so that i could start each scenery with the boat that i want.

Jan
Jan

update

Postby Miki » Fri 21 Nov 2003 - 22:20

This is nothing like upgrade promised
Miki

Postby Ramon » Sat 22 Nov 2003 - 00:23

Replying to Jan:

If you want to be able to choose other sceneries in the situations list, you can add them yourself. Just start MBS in singleplayer mode, select the desired scenery and save a situation. Now this situation can be selected in the situation list.

Ramon.
Ramon
Stentec Software Developer

Re: update

Postby Hilbert » Mon 24 Nov 2003 - 09:24

Miki wrote:This is nothing like upgrade promised

In other threads you can read about delays in development of some things. Basically, what we did is we released the (free) update with multiplayer support as we didn't want to let you wait until other features were ready as well. So these other features will be in future versions. Also look for information on what's planned for future updates on the motorboat simulator pages on stentec.com.
Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General