Motorboat Simulator 1.2 CD Retail Full Edition?

General questions and suggestions about Motorboat Simulator

Motorboat Simulator 1.2 CD Retail Full Edition?

Postby Barry » Fri 09 Jan 2004 - 00:48

Just wondering if the 1.2. CD retail edition will be out shortly, as been waiting to buy this version, and I think it was mentioned it was due out approximately for December.

I realize that poduction dates can't be exact, but I keep breaking my mast on the sailing boat at present, when I go through the warehouses which the boats go inside to load and unload :wink:

So started to make myself a seaplane while waiting, which if I can't drive/sail/fly, at least it should float :wink:

Barry

:)
Barry

Version 1.2

Postby Nemo » Fri 09 Jan 2004 - 01:15

Barry, Stentect has been banging the drum for this upgrade since September. In fact they use the Giant Dutch Fantasy Rescue Jet Propelled Ridgid Rubber Boat The King Billy as the logo to grab your attention.

And guess what? Production times and release dates CAN be met. Stentec is a company with 20 years experience; not a couple of guys coding in Hypercard. What they are doing here is putting the software you have paid for on the back burner and taking in new one-time projects for the $.

I see that the company has now set release of the update to 01/04 and cut 2/3 of the promised additions out for a later date.

We will see.
Nemo

Postby Barry » Fri 09 Jan 2004 - 02:07

Probably the upgrade then is the same as the retail edition?
Just waiting to buy it, and wondering what the position was, as I usually buy the retail CD in the UK, as with the sailsim, however I think the current CD is a limited edition or the m/b.

Will all become clear eventually I suppose.

Followed by version 2 of the scenery editor which, hopefully will appear later this year. I am after the animation and other boats in the scene other than online.

Barry

:)
Barry

Postby Hilbert » Fri 09 Jan 2004 - 09:27

We are doing everything we can to release MBS 1.2 as soon as possible. And yes, unfortunately we are not able to put all planned features in this version. Note that these features are still planned for future releases. And again I say planned, not promised.

Current planning is the 1.2 will an official release (not like the limited edition CD), but can be updated/-graded from 1.0/1.1 too.
Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Return to Motorboat Simulator - General