Problem with the website

General question for Sail Simulator (raising sails, pulling sheets, etc.)

Problem with the website

Postby von Decker » Sun 20 Jun 2004 - 19:36

The website of SS works pretty fine on my pc, but somehow the site for sceneries and boats won't work at all, they just show clear white (still the left and top edge, where the links and logo are, work fine). :?:

I don't know if you are erasing those parts of the website, since there are somekind of boat and so on backs for SS4.2i. That wouldn't bother me if I had that version of the game, but mine is 4.1 and upgrading it seems to be not free and I am not going to complain about your upgrade policies as I have already read the reasons for those, but the problem is the way how I buy the new version since creditcards are just not so common in Finland. :(

Anyway before I find a way to get the newest version of SS4, it would be nice to be able to download some new stuff to my present version of the game. :!:

By the way is it really worth upgrading the 4.1 to 4.2 for a fee? :?:
von Decker

Postby kevin8441 » Thu 23 Sep 2004 - 02:45

It seams they must be doing something because i cant download the maps and this is the only website that has the origional maps :evil: so hopefully someone can open a webpage so people that are starting out like me can get every patch they can for this game
kevin8441

Postby Hilbert » Fri 24 Sep 2004 - 09:26

kevin8441 wrote:It seams they must be doing something because i cant download the maps and this is the only website that has the origional maps :evil: so hopefully someone can open a webpage so people that are starting out like me can get every patch they can for this game

We have been doing some work on the website lately so the downloads have been down for a while. The links are working again now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hilbert Roukema
Stentec Software
Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Return to Sail Simulator - General