ADMIN :@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General question for Sail Simulator (raising sails, pulling sheets, etc.)

ADMIN :@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby v1rus0k » Mon 19 Jan 2004 - 08:15

i bought Sail Simulator 4.0 !
Why cant i download 4.2i update;
Why should i pay again if i bought
the game .
v1rus0k

Postby Hilbert » Mon 26 Jan 2004 - 11:55

Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Upgrade

Postby Dilbert » Mon 26 Jan 2004 - 20:07

Hi this is Dilbert. As many of you who follow my adventures know, life in the business sector is often full of ridiculous screw ups and outright lies.

Well here at Stentec, it is the same thing but you may take out the screw up part. Basicaly what stentec is about is lying. It is a Dutch thing you see. Most countries have stories for children that are designed to instill cetain values in little folk. The Dutch have these stories too, but they don't think that lying in order to make money is a bad thing, so everyone does it and most people expect it. It is like the old adage; "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." In other words, if Stentec says anything, it might be a lie.

There are other simulations about. Vitual Sailor is one and it only cost $25. Virual Skipper is one which has really good graphics. X-Plane the flight simulator has some sailboats as add ons because of their aerodynamic properties they can be modeled in a flight sim.

So unless you are a gay man like me and enjoy "The Stentec Crew Boys" in their stunning outfits, you can probably find a better sim.

Bye Now, Dilbert
Dilbert

Postby Hilbert » Tue 27 Jan 2004 - 09:41

Updated the policy topic. Perhaps you'll understand things a bit better now.
Hilbert
Stentec Software Marketing

Postby Barry » Fri 12 Mar 2004 - 03:09

Must admit have been admiring the crew boys myself in detail. :wink:
All for the motorboat simulator myself as dragging you bottom through the water can't be very good for the rheumatism. Apart from getting half drowned when the boat nearly turns over.

And why have I been admiring the stylish crew... well methinks its time we had some strong strurdy sailors of the real world.

Did think of altering the bitmaps of their cut of dress to see if it would keep the water out. My little fella I made it a real seagong type, strong, sturdy and full bearded.

Trouble is he almost square..and a bit too sturdy so little people needed please, dress allowed is oilskins and sea-boots to keep the "wet" water out..

Barry
Barry

Return to Sail Simulator - General