Multiplayer sailing ?

Check here for information about regatta's and other multiplayer fun.

Re: desperate sailsimulator sailors !

Postby Toni » Thu 28 Dec 2006 - 17:54

[quote="Rosita"]

Hola rosita dime cuando haces regattas que siempre entro en sailsim.dynsdns.org y nunca encuentro nadie
Toni

Postby Perdición » Thu 28 Dec 2006 - 21:43

spanish:
Rosita creo que es el nombre de un barco, la persona que navega con ese barco te lo podrás encontrar en "sailsim.dyndns.org" por la tarde noche, tambien añadiré que es un marinero completo, un ribal dificil de vencer.
saludos lars.

Feliz navidad a todos.

English:
Rosita I believe that it is the name of a boat, the person that sails with that boat you will be able in the evening to find in "sailsim.dyndns.org" night you, also I will add that he is a complete sailor, a dificil ribal to win.
greetings lars.

Merry Christmas to all and prosperous New Year
Perdición

Server for multiplay

Postby Kirre » Wed 17 Jan 2007 - 15:40

Rescently downloaded the demo and now trying to master the functions on this program. The helpfile doesn,t seem to exist but trial and error will do. This multiplayer server though, i can,t figure out. Is this the correct adress:sailsim.dyndns.org? Can,t find it really. I am no cumputer wizzard, i might add.
Kirre

Postby halfeld » Thu 31 Jan 2008 - 15:48

I anyone still interested in sailing online?
halfeld

Postby obsession » Sun 03 Feb 2008 - 12:30

i am very much interested, but haven't got a clue how to do it.
obsession

Re: Multiplayer sailing ?

Postby Dutch Sailing Team » Sat 05 Sep 2009 - 20:33

Hi iám new too and if i want to join a session it says 'no internet sessions available

Can somebody help me ?
Dutch Sailing Team

Postby Admiral » Sun 06 Sep 2009 - 13:16

Someone must have opened a session. Best is to make some kind of appointment, agree on a weekly returning schedule.
ATM activity is very low. You could post here at what time you plan to be online..
I usualy try to regularly open sessions or look for open sessions on mondays and thursdays from 20:30 to 22:00, and that's not a promise as i can't make it half the time. Should be getting better though during the winter.
"As far as I can remember, there aren't a lot of points of land or holidays named after people who sat at home and criticized Christopher Columbus."
(Paul Cayard, from the Pirates base, in an e-mail to race HQ. 25 Jan 2006 volvooceanrace.org)
Admiral

Postby vskjerome » Fri 09 Oct 2009 - 22:11

hi all

I just downloaded ss5 and expected that at least 1 or 2 servers are open :shock:

i d like to sail some multiplayer races maybe somebody can host this weekend?

@ Admiral: Do you play Virtual Skipper? I´ve got the feeling I know you :P

cheers
vskjerome

Postby Admiral » Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 13:53

Well, it's a small world. :)

BTW. I figure about everyone here knows VSK
"As far as I can remember, there aren't a lot of points of land or holidays named after people who sat at home and criticized Christopher Columbus."
(Paul Cayard, from the Pirates base, in an e-mail to race HQ. 25 Jan 2006 volvooceanrace.org)
Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 13:58

And i think it would be nice to be able to see who's online, even when no sessions are open..
even show who's online in the lobby on a page on the stentec website, without needing to run the game..
Can't be a to complicated database query can it?
Admiral

Postby alberic » Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 12:01

Hi all, just bought game yesterday, good feelings on water, very technical in sail trimming etc.... good times to come :-)
When will it be possible to modify/create maps to sail our own course in multiplayer?

It would be good to see who's online and even send messsage to connected players to launch a game.

Can we know when more boats will coming?

i'd like to see or Farr40, Rc44, Extreme40 or Surprise/grand suprise ( from Archambault),all very good for regattas :-)

See you soon on water.

Alberic.
alberic

Postby Admiral » Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 15:00

Just track the developers blog.

http://www.stentec.com/en/simulation/si ... opers-blog

Last i heard (2 days ago) next update comes this month.
Admiral

Postby alberic » Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 16:21

Thanks a lot Admiral, Create our own maps will be very good for the online game improvment :)

See you.

Alberic.
alberic

Previous

Return to Sail Simulator - Multiplayer